mRec2012 will feature today’s brightest and most innovative thought-leaders in the mobile and recruitment space. Attendees will gain a practical understanding through case studies that illustrate how mobile technology is being used to attract and engage today’s talent. In addition, participants will get to see and learn from some of the biggest names in the industry today, featuring top organizations such as Mariott, Microsoft, MTV, Nike, Nielsen, Pepsico, BraveNewTalent, as well as many more.
There is no other comparable event in North America today that addresses the exploding mobile recruiting segment of the talent acquisition industry. Browse mRec2012′s Speaker Line-up »
* Network: Meet the Leaders and Innovators in the mobile recruitment space.
* Identify: How you can take advantage of the mobile channel to attract and engaged a new generation of tech-savvy professionals.
* Learn: See first hand how the innovators and early adopters are currently deploying mobile recruitment strategies.
* Listen: Uncover the latest in mobile recruiting trends including proximity recruitment marketing, augmented reality, 2-D barcode technology, mobile social recruiting, mobile careers site optimization, careers apps development and much more!
* Define: Your mobile recruitment strategy in the context of the fast changing competitive recruitment landscape
79% of the mRecruitingcamp 2011 attendees were in executive, director, or management level positions.
mRecruitingcamp will connect recruiting leaders with real mobile industry experts who are at the forefront of pushing innovation in mobile media, internet, and technology. We bring recruiting leaders, practitioners, vendors, and mobile industry experts all under one roof. Our goal is to create an environment for the recruiting leaders and practitioners to share openly about their mobile recruiting initiatives, as well as for vendors seeking to understand what is important to employers.
Who Should Attend:
* VP of Recruiting
* VP of Talent Acquisition
* Sourcing Leader
* Senior Recruiting Leaders/Executives
* Recruiting Leaders
* Strategic Sourcing Leads / Managers
* Talent Sourcing Professionals
* Social Networks and Employment Brand Managers
* Global Recruiting Programs & Marketing Professionals
* Mobile Marketing Professionals
* Individuals or companies considering mobile recruitment initiatives
* Recruiting/ATS Vendors seeking to learn more about how employers leverage mobile
* Mobile Vendors seeking to expand their mobile recruiting footprint.
* Recruiting/Brand Agencies
* Recruiting SEO firms.
Our refund policy is as follows:
» Cancellations received BEFORE August 31, 2012 are eligible for a 100% refund.
» Cancellations received AFTER August 31, 2012 are non-refundable.
» Due to venue costs locked in by mRecruitingcamp, please note that no refunds will be issued for missed sessions or events, including sessions missed due to travel delays or cancellations.
» No-shows will be charged full conference fees.
» You may elect to transfer your event registration to someone else without penalty. Please notify us prior to transferring your event pass.